My client is a growing legal technology company who is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their busy and expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with excellent career progression opportunities. You will work alongside the Managing Partner in driving the business forward, dealing with some of London and Europe’s leading international law firms.
Daily duties will include:
- Maintaining all data on internal systems
- Managing appointments, meetings, lunches, etc
- Tracking and recording time spent on various projects
- Carrying out research
- Identifying clients for potential new business
- Processing and completing customer and internal queries and requests
- Liaising with clients to ensure all data has been received
- Ensuring work is processed in a timely and accurate manner
As an Administration Assistant you will have the following skills: Excellent data entry skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work to deadlines, proficient in all Microsoft Packages and be highly organised.
If you are interested in the position, please contact us at RB Recruit for further information.