By using the website www.rbrecruit.co.uk you agree that we can store and access cookies, IP addresses and use other methods in order to collect website usage data, and improve your online experience.
This can include information about your use of the website, the browser and device type you are accessing it from and where you are in the world.
What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of rbrecruit.co.uk. For example, to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service
- limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels
- Ease of use
These cookies facilitate and improve your overall browsing experience. They allow for settings to be personalised at your request.
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how visitors use our site. For example, to:
- gather feedback on customer needs through our website contact form
- gain insight into how visitors use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability.
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you. For example, to:
- allow rbrecruit.co.uk to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox). Please note that if you choose not to permit cookies some areas of our website may not function properly or be accessible at all.